Create building and floor plan •
Map location •
Manage map data •
Run App •
We provide you with the underlying platform to enable your ubiquitous location based services –
that’s why retailers, healthcare providers, airports, government organizations and many other
enterprises around the world select us for their IPS needs
What will you build in your mobile app? Our positioning technology provides the foundation for you to build your location-based services for a range of use cases
Our software delivers location positioning as a blue dot on a map-like interface. We can detect and track a person’s position in real-time giving you endless possibilities to help your users. By building way-finding in your mobile app, you can set-up preferred routes to guide your user to a target location - this could be the shortest, the most convenient or the safest way. This will dramatically increase user satisfaction and engagement.
• Navigate a store to find the right aisle or department
• Quickly navigate complex buildings
• Avoid long waiting time and crowded areas
• Save time finding a location or object
• Create a safer environment
Our blue dot positioning accuracy opens up a wide array of marketing or customer experience possibilities to brands and venue owners. Search is the most common start point for mobile research. If you're not able to reach your audience through mobile search, you will miss out compared to competitors who are. Use our platform to help your customers to quickly find location information that is useful or interesting to them, and provide targeted mobile ads.
• Locate a specific brand or facility
• Search for a location in an unfamiliar environment
• Receive targeted adverts or coupons
Geo-fencing is a location-based service that tracks smartphone users within a defined geographic area. Programs that incorporate geo-fencing enable you to set-up triggers when a smartphone device enters or exits this defined boundary. This enables you to send promotions or alerts to your users’ smartphones when they enter a mall, store or section of a building for example. Geo-fencing is included in a proximity marketing solution.
• Create a safer environment by tracking and warning of hazardous areas
• Receive targeted adverts or coupons based on their search and location
• Get timely information on what they see around them such as on a museum tour
The potential for indoor positioning and proximity marketing is enormous. According to eMarketer, over $15 billion will be spent on location targeted mobile ads by 2018. What’s more, Opus Research suggests that 70 percent to 89 percent of consumers use smartphones in stores to compare prices and shop for coupons. Our technology provides you with the underlying platform to build highly targeted proximity marketing within your mobile app to take advantage of this transformative shift in consumer research and buying behavior.
• Receive relevant, highly targeted and timely coupons/offers
• Be more informed of product price comparisons or available brand offers
Our platform can be used to build a wide range of location-based services in your mobile app, including proximity advertising, search and way-finding. Here's how some industries are benefiting from our technology
The retail industry is an early adopter of indoor positioning technology as retailers search for ways to continue to drive an omni-channel experience and help bridge the gap between offline and online (O2O) sales. Most retailers know that they cannot afford not to leverage the power of l ocation-based services – especially proximity marketing.
• Scale cost effectively and quickly across multiple stores
• Avoid the headache of installing and maintaining infrastructure that can be easily damaged, misplaced or that will become obsolete
• Send highly targeted adverts, coupons or offers to your users based on location and search
• Build accurate location-based services needed to deliver proximity marketing, search and way-finding features
• Drive user satisfaction and engagement
The convergence of smartphone adoption, volume of travelers and social networking is driving the need to better manage, engage and assist travelers. Today, there are a range of use cases being deployed by organizations such as airports, airlines and public indoor transportation operators e.g. in train and subway stations. In addition, search engines and social networking sites have a desire to target indoor travelers to deliver targeted advertisements.
• Locate and track the movements of travelers
• Navigate their users through complex buildings ensuring they get to their destination on time
• Deliver location-based proximity marketing
• Send safety/travel alerts based on a user’s location
• Drive passenger satisfaction
Our platform capabilities open up a range of possibilities to deliver location-based services within popular public venues. We provide the underlying platform to ensure you can build your mobile app features quickly and with scale. In addition, we can integrate with existing venue infrastructures such as WiFi, to further optimize the service.
• Detect and track the movements of users
• Ensure your visitors don’t get lost
• Build new revenues by guiding visitors to eateries or key facilities
• Deliver targeted adverts based on search and location
• Provide search and direction information for amenities
Whether you are a hospital or other healthcare facility, we understand the need to provide excellent patient care and visitor services but not at the expense of costly initiatives or your staff’s valuable time. That’s why healthcare organizations come to us for help to deliver their cost effective and scalable location-based services
• Deliver enhanced patient and visitor navigation across complex buildings
• Increase revenues by guiding visitors to dining facilities
• Optimize staff time by reducing the need to direct and guide visitors
• Reduce stress and enhance visitor satisfaction
• Track staff real-time to increase efficiency or to tackle safety problems
Infinitely scalable cloud platform
1-2 meters accuracy
Available on Android and iOS devices
No need to purchase, install and maintain large amounts of costly infrastructure
Intuitive step-by-step workflow for easy deployment and speed to market